Master of Corporate Communication
The programme aims to equip candidates with knowledge of theories and applications relevant to the field of corporate communication. In this programme, candidates are exposed to the latest developments in the communication industry. Through a series of lectures and practical assignments, the programme aims to contribute to a higher level of professionalism among future and current practitioners of corporate communication and professionals in the media industry. Special focus is given to various aspects of corporate communication, such as planning, preparing, organising and utilising corporate communication the operation of an organisation.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 in any field of study from a recognised university and have at least ONE (1) year working experience in areas related to media and communication after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree with a CGPA less than 2.75 must provide evidence of at least FIVE (5) years working experience in areas related to media and communication after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum score of 550 in Paper-based Test TOEFL (Academic Version); or
- A minimum score of 79-80 in Internet-based Test TOEFL (Academic Version); or
- A minimum overall band score of 6.0 in IELTS (Academic Training); or
- A minimal Level 109 in all components in CIEP from ELS Language Center.
Candidates pursuing this programme are required to complete a minimum of 40 credits of graduate-level coursework. Credits are distributed among compulsory courses, elective courses and research project or comprehensive examination as follows:
|Compulsory courses||27 credits|
|Elective courses||6 credits|
|FBK5989 Dissertation||6 credits|
|FBK5600 Master Research Project Seminar||1 credit|
- Applicants must show proof of employment to support the application. The years of working experience is only counted AFTER earning a Bachelor’s degree. The years of working experience gained BEFORE earning a Bachelor’s degree will NOT be considered.
- Supporting documents for working experience can be either a verification letter from your current employer, letter of appointment, latest payslip, or any other relevant documents which deemed could be supported for your application. All documents submitted must be certified as a true copy.
Please click to the brochure of the programme.